Oven Cleaning FAQ’s
- Can I use my oven straight after the oven clean or do I have to wait?
You can use the oven/ hob/ cooker hood straight after your oven clean.
- Do you use products that give off toxic fumes or odours?
All our products are non-caustic, odourless and non-hazardous.
- Are all you products really Eco friendly?
All our products are non-hazardous, non-classified and engineered to be environmentally friendly but still give top cleaning performance.
- How long will it take to clean my oven?
This can vary from 1-4 hours depending on the type of oven you have and how dirty the oven is.
(Please call the office for further information and guidelines)
- Will my oven really look like new again after?
The honest answer is yes!
- Can you also fix my oven while you are there?
The answer is no…. but we can arrange for a repair engineer to visit your property at a later date at your request.
- Is your company insured?
Yes, we have full public liability insurance.
- Are your oven cleaners fully trained?
All our oven cleaners are fully trained and hold relevant qualifications.
- How can I pay?
You will be able to pay by cash, card or cheque which must be paid on the day of your oven clean.
- Do you cover my area?
You will find details about the area’s we cover on our area’s covered page at the top of the page
- How much do you charge?
Please see our price list on our oven cleaning page
- Do you clean gas and electric ovens?
Yes, we are able to clean gas and electric appliances.
- Do you replace bulbs?
Yes we can replace bulbs at an additional cost.
- Do you replace cooker hood filters?
Yes we can replace filters at an additional cost.
- Will you clean the racks inside my oven?
All your racks will be cleaned within the oven clean price.
- Will you clean the pans in my oven?
We will clean the grill pan within the oven clean price, but all other pans would be additional.
- I live in a flat, can you still clean my oven?
Yes, as long as there is available legal parking on the day of arrival within close proximity of the building entrance (please call the office if you are unsure).
- What happens if I am not in when the oven cleaner turns up?
If we are unable to gain entry to your property within the pre-arranged time slot you would be charged an abortive callout charge of £25.00.